JJ’s Kitchen is proud to commit to sustainable environmental practices in many facets of our business and are continually working towards reducing our footprint on the planet. We are committed to making continuous improvements by reducing the environmental impact of our products and facilities. This goes beyond compliance with the law and involves the integration of sound environmental practices into our business decisions.
Here is how we promote environmental sustainability:
· Our packaging consists of recycled, recyclable, and reusable items, sourced from Australian companies.
· We work to reduce waste by promoting recycling to create environmentally conscious products.
· Solar energy is used to power our electrical appliances during the manufacturing and packaging stages.
· Zero waste cleaning products are used sourced from “Zero Co,” helping to clean up the oceans and stopping single use plastics. www.zeroco.com.au
· Reducing carbon emissions by using local fresh produce, with low food miles.